Tuesday, May 19, 2015

30 Decades of Getting in The Way!

As seen in a shop window in Berlin
In celebration of this, my third decade of getting in the way of tea (literally), I have decided to consolidate a lot of my writing about the way of tea and related artistic / cultural interests in this blog. The reviews (film, opera, books, etc.) were previously published (when noted) in Kyoto Journal for which I have been writing since 1992. I hope you will enjoy them.

In addition, I have two other main blogs:

Trads in Contempo Life where I publish much of my other cultural interests, including Jewish and Korean shamanist traditions, and Holy Beggar, being an exploration of begging and other aspects of fundraising, the economy and nonprofit sector work. 

For my professional work, please  go to Pacific Rim Arts.