The list is growing.
Some have hot links for online reading.
Kyoto Journal Special issue: "TEA" Vol. 71 2009
Contributing Editor, Lauren Deutsch
- Tea: A Mirror of Soul, Tan Dun's Opera (review) (print only)
- “The Books of Tea: Two Leaves and a Bud”: Liquid Jade, Beatrice Hohenegger, and The Book of Tea, Okakura Kazuko (reviews)
- Americans Studying the Traditional Japanese Art of the Tea Ceremony: The Internationalizing of a Traditional Art,Barbara Mori (review) (print only)
- The Ancient Tea Horse Road, Travels With the Last Himalayan Muleteers, Jeff Fuchs (print only)
- The Tea Ceremony and Women's Empowerment in Modern Japan: Bodies Re-presenting the Past, Etsuko Kato, and Japanese Tea Culture: Art, History and Practice, Morgan Pitelka (reviews)